Friday 17 October 2008

Living Oceans Apart

I have to admit that the thought of getting Living Oceans Apart published and printed is both extremely exciting and daunting, at the same time. It has taken 18 months to get to this point and I can now feel the adreneline flowing through my veins. God has indeed been in this whole process - He has amazed me at how he has provided many things and has open doors for the book. I realise that being a first time author means I have a long way to grow, but the journey of writing this book has been deeply rewarding. My sincere prayer is that through 'Living Oceans Apart' many lives are touched. I pray that God would bring encouragement, refreshing, healing, understanding, peace and ultimately HOPE to the readers of this book. I offer the thoughts contained in the book to the Lord and may He use it as a 'means of His Grace!'
Roll on the 13th November 2008.
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Tyron Bache said...

I can't wait for the big day, really excited. I'll be the hairy guy in line waiting for my signed copy thank you very much!

My mother is going to be oceans apart from me at the end of November so this be a really well timed read, keen to get stuck in. Thanks D

Tony Doidge said...

I heard about Living in Grace from a proof reader. Three of my children have been oceans apart, widely spread, for years; Oz, USA & UK. I look forward to not only reading the book, but exporting copies as well!
In anticipation, thanks Delme; God Bless.
Tony