Thursday 13 November 2008

Book Launch - Today!

Well, the time has finally come and we are literally 4 hours away from the Celebration. Wow, I can't believe it - God you are awesome. The last couple of days have been hectic and we have had a few tricky moments, but the Launch Team has been awesome and we are nearly ready. Father, I just want to give you the Glory you deserve. This book has it's origins in the promptings of your Spirit and the ache in my heart. May all who read the book come to an uderstanding of grace, hope and encouragement. May all praise and honour be directed to my Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to be part of this adventure Lord.
I seek to 'Live in your Grace' daily - an honour I know I scantly deserve, but thanks for the gift.
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delme

Thanks for being obedient to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. You were chosen to bring God's message to His people through this book.

May God continue to use you and I pray that you continue to listen.

Looking forward to this evening.

God Bless
Mark