Wednesday 10 June 2009

Christ working in partnership with us...


I am busy preparing for a whole lot of messages and I came across this old poem from Teresa of Avila...
"Christ has no body now on earth but yours;
yours are the only hands with which He can work,
yours are the only feet with which He can go about the world,
yours are the only eyes through which His compassion can shine forth upon a troubled world.
Christ has no body now on earth, but yours."

So as you and I continue our daily tasks, let's be challenged to ask ourselves whether we are being his hands, feet, eyes and body?

Prayer: Spirit of God fill me so that I can work in partnership with you. There are so many people who need your love and mercy. Teach me to rely on the power of your Spirit. Be glorified in my life, today.

Grace to you,
D3LM3

No comments: