Wednesday 19 August 2009

Trusting in God


I have been sharing a number of my favourite quotes over the past few days, but I would love to hear some of your favourites. If you have a inspirational quote then please share it with us.

I have changed my blog layout to include some of my favourite quotes at the top of the blog. With your permission I will include your quotes on there for the world to see.

Here’s one more for today…

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Jeremiah 29:11“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

May God bless you today and remember to listen for the ‘still small voice.’

Wrestling with Grace,
D3LM3
www.delmelinscott.blogspot.com

No comments: