Monday 26 October 2009

In the Jungle

 

In the Jungle,
the mighty Jungle,
the Lion sleeps tonight...


...OK, admit it - how many of you are singing the rest of the song?!

I just thought I'd share the photo of one of the male Lions we saw last week. This guy was certainly not sleeping, but was contemplating how he and his brother were going to fight for control of a new pride. I think that by now he is either the 'king of the jungle' or else he is licking his wounds somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah will never have to lick his wounds. Jesus will always be King, even if the enemy attacks him from all sides. I know which 'pride' I belong to! I trust that you do too!

Grace given by a King,
D3LM3

P.S. Thanks to Kim for this photo!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: