Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day of Gratitude


Today is marked as 'World Gratitude Day' as well as being the 'International Day of Peace.' I am never sure who has the power to call these days into being, but I think that remembering these two today (21 September) is an awesome idea.

So what/who are you Grateful for today? Why not pause for 20 seconds and write your blessings down in a list:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I am sure that you have more than 5, but start with these and see where it goes.

I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to read this blog. I am grateful for your interaction and appreciate that you keep me accountable for what I write. So thanks again.

Colossians 3:16 - "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."

As far as PEACE goes, I pray that you will experience the peace of Christ as you embrace everything in your life.

Micah 5:5 - And he will be their peace.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: