Friday 3 September 2010

Kids comments on trees


My kids continue to surprise me! I am blown away by how incredible their little minds work. This morning, as we were driving to school, they made these 2 comments out of the blue:

"The trees are resting, daddy!" (I found out that this referred to the trees that have no leaves on them. They are resting now, because soon they will have leaves growing!)

And

"God left some leaves on the trees, so we could breathe." (The trees that haven't lost their leaves this winter were made that way by God - in order that we would have enough oxygen to breathe!)

You have got to smile at that! These kids are geniuses - they must take after their dad!

Luke 18:16 - "But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

Make sure you smile today when you hug a tree.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: