Wednesday 17 November 2010

Refuge and Strength


Sometimes we read the Bible and nothing sinks in. The daily Scripture just doesn't seem to say anything to us. However, there are occasions where we read something that is 100% appropriate for the situations we are facing.
I had one of those moments today. This is the verse I read:

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1

I read it again, but changed the wording slightly...

"God is my refuge and my strength for today! God will help me through the difficult moments in my life."

May God be your place of safety today and may the Holy Spirit grant you strength to overcome the challenges you will face.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: