Monday 16 May 2011

Bombarded by noise

We live in a world that is very noisy. From the moment we open our eyes in the morning, until we fall asleep at night, we are urged to listen to many different voices. Do yourself a favour and complete this exercise - count how many different 'voices' you will hear before 10am everyday. For me, there are many!

Now, ask yourself if God has managed to get a word in at all, during this time? 
If God has had a chance to speak to you, then well done.
If not, what can we do to make a change?
We will continue to battle to hear the voice of God, unless we listen for his voice - that means intentionally making time to listen.

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." - John 10:27

Listen carefully! God wants to speak today.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: