Wednesday 25 May 2011

Thanks

I wanted to say Thank You for the many wonderful wishes and prayers we have received before we go on Sabbatical. We feel truly blessed as a family. Our Visa's finally arrived in my hands, 24 hours before we were due to fly - the sense of relief is overwhelming!

"I will give you thanks, for you answered me..." - Psalm 118:21

Some people have asked if I am taking a break from writing these blog posts while on Sabbatical - well, to be honest, the answer is both YES and NO. I will try and write when I can, but it will be sporadic at first. That's the best answer I can give for now:)

Thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings.
God Bless you.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Phil Davies said...

To you and your family I wish you a happy, fulfilling and safe sabatical. I look forward to some more ramblings!

Delme Linscott said...

Thanks for the thoughts Phil. Blessings to you all too!
Hope to blog soon.
Delme