Tuesday 7 June 2011

Worth the stress!

I think that everyone knows the stress we went through in order to get our Schengen Visa´s, literally 24 hours before we were due to leave. After spending a week in Spain, I want to go on record as saying, "It was worth waiting and stressing for those visa´s!" We have had an awesome time over here. I haven´t learnt too much Spanish, but it´s a beautiful part of the world, even if we are only seeing a small part of it. It has made me realise again that something´s in life are worth waiting for - in fact, there are some things that are definitely worth praying for and then trusting in God´s timing for the answers. If you have been praying and waiting for something for a long time, don´t give up now. Trust in the Lord to come through at the right time - his time!

God bless you abundantly today.
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Phil Davies said...

Hi Delme, so pleased that all is wellon your holiday. You have often talked of trusting god with our problems. A few weeks ago my orders seemed to have dried up, I prayed about it and left it in his hands.
The next day I received a substantial order from the Muslim Burial Society! I am sure there was devine intervention, and shows a sense of humour on Gods part! He really works in strange ways.

Delme Linscott said...

Too true Phil - he does work in strange ways.
Blessings
Delme