Tuesday 1 November 2011

Prayer for exams


I found this prayer for exam times. If you are preparing to write exams, or know someone who is, may these words give you courage. Enjoy...


Lord, as I move into examination time I turn
once more to You, asking for your blessing and
assistance. I ask you to give me peace of mind with
a strong sense of work at this time. May I give
myself space and time to revise and prepare to sit
my examinations. Help me to keep focused on this task
 and not get too distracted by other aspects of my
life. Keep me from getting into a panic and help me
 to do justice to all my work and preparations.
On the days of my examinations keep me calm,
help me to think clearly and understand what I am
 being asked and so to recall the study and work
I have put in so far this past year.

Above all Lord I ask that you will
allow my efforts to bring about the
life you have planned for me, may I
be open to your vision of what you
wish for me and may I accomplish
this now and in my future life.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

Exam prayer discovered here

No comments: