Sunday 18 November 2012

R16.20

I got worried the other day. I was worried that there was something majorly wrong with our pipes in the ceiling, as there was no water getting to our geyser. I got worried that I would have to replace all of them, at a major cost. However, on the advice of a friend, I checked the "noozle" where the water flows into the geyser and found the problem. I disconnected the offending part and replaced the 'cone' and 'washer' - this all cost me the massive sum of R16.20. Needless to say I was utterly relieved that I didn't have to fork out thousands of rands.

This is what I learnt in all of this:
Sometimes we worry about a situation and we make it seem worse that what it actually is. The 'problem' may just be a small thing, that is actually impacting upon a whole lot of other circumstances.

Take your cares to Jesus. He cares for us. Ask the Spirit to reveal the true cause of our problems, before we start jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: