Wednesday 14 November 2012

Splash protection

I like driving with my window open - it gives me the feel of fresh air and freedom. The other day, during one of our rainy spells, I enjoyed having the window down for a while. The rain started to come into the car, so I closed the window. Just as well I did, because 10 seconds later, a passing car sprayed up a massive wave of water, right onto my window. I would have been completely drenched if i hadn't just closed it!

We never know when a wave of dirty water is going to be sprayed in our direction, but we do have the "cover" of a loving God to help us through these times. Reach out to God and may his Grace cover you from the sprays of life.

Isaiah 43:1-2
 “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: