Tuesday 29 January 2013

Born on this day...

It is believed that Thomas Aquinas was born on the 28 January 1225 AD. He was later declared a Saint, although some could argue that point. On the whole he contributed so much to the formation of our Christian Theology and faith. He was a prolific writer and some of his famous words include:

"If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. "
"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship."
Enjoy these quotes and be blessed today.

Why not pray this Scripture verse throughout the day... 

Psalm 27:4-5 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: