Monday 12 August 2013

I nearly lost my sole

I nearly lost my sole! Yes, you did read correctly - I spelt "sole" right (I am speaking about the sole of my shoe). The other day we were cycling in the forest near Cascades, when I noticed something was wrong with my shoe - I looked down to realise that the sole of my right shoe had come off. Thankfully I found it and was able to repair it again - now it is as good as new:)

The scary thing is that many of us nearly lose our 'souls' to other things. Work, pride, stress, relationships, stubbornness, poor ethics, bad religious experiences - these can all be contributing factors in destroying the essence of our 'souls.' Sometimes we get to a point where our 'souls' seem beyond repair.

So, how is your soul doing today? What is truly going on deep down in your heart? Please don't allow things to build up and destroy the core of your life. Turn to Christ and ask Jesus to restore your soul.

One can afford to lose a sole, but you can't ever afford to destroy your SOUL!

"...so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live." - Deuteronomy 30:6


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: