Wednesday 12 February 2014

All Out!



The phrase “All Out” is often used in a cricket match. When the batting team has lost all their wickets, then they are deemed to be “all out.” But this phrase can also be used in a different context. We can speak of people willing to go ‘all out’ to get something they desire. Going ‘all out’ to:
·       ... get a new job,
·         ...to support a team,
·         ...to make a relationship work,
·         ...to love a child.

Our call as Christ followers is to do all we can to follow Jesus – to go “all out” in service of Him and to make his Love known to everyone.

All to Jesus I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

    Refrain:
    I surrender all,
    I surrender all;
    All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
    I surrender all.

Are you willing to go ALL OUT for Christ today?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: