Thursday 12 June 2014

What's changed in 4 years?

As I sit watching the opening ceremony of the 2014 Soccer World Cup I can't help thinking of us hosting the event 4 years ago. It was such an awesome time in our country and I have fond memories of watching a few games "live" at the Moses Mabida stadium. Wow, time really flies .... it seems just like yesterday!

The other thing that I find I am reflecting on is what has changed in my life over the course of these 4 years. There have been a number of important events that have shaped my life - some good and some really tough. The one thing I hope is that I am a better person now, than I was in 2010. What I mean is - "have I allowed Christ to change me into His image?"

So, as you reflect on your life, have you allowed Christ to shape you over the past couple of years OR are you still the same? Has there been any growth in your faith experience? It's worth thinking about.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: