Sunday 12 October 2014

Creating Memories

Thanks for the emails enquiring where the blogs have been - I have been on leave for a few days, so sorry about the lack of 'Living in Grace' over the past week. Spending time with Kim and the kids is such a special time and I am truly grateful to get to create memories with them all.

After all, 'time' is the only commodity we can never truly pay for - we all get the same number of hours in a day, but we need to choose how to use each hour. If you an opportunity to create a special memory today, then I urge you to do just that! Don't hesitate - just do it.

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,
the things you are, the things you never want to lose." - Kevin Arnold

"So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart,
I shall say that life is good." - Helen Keller

2 Peter 1:13 -"I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body..."

Living in Grace
D3LM3


No comments: