Friday 3 October 2014

When the Love runs out.

There is a popular song at the moment called "When the love runs out!" It is written and produced by One Republic and these are some of the words of the song:

"I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright,
'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.

I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt,
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out."


The first time I heard the song I was fascinated by the phrase "until the love runs out". It was only after I checked the lyrics of the song did I understand the context of these words. The song suggests that one person will do all they can to love their partner - and that they will keep pouring out their love until the love runs out.

I am reminded that even though Jesus loved us until the end of his life, his love has never run out. God's love is unquenchable - it is never ending. God will always keep loving, even when we turn our backs on him.

1 Corinthians 13:8Love never fails.

Psalm 100:5 - For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Keep loving others because God keeps loving you :)

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: