Wednesday 7 January 2015

God's already on to it

It is easy to sometimes feel that God is slow in listening and responding to our prayers. We ultimately rest in the knowledge that God will 'get back us' when He is ready. I suppose this teaches us to be patient and to remind ourselves of the great promises of our Lord. He is faithful and He will respond.

However, there is a short verse in Isaiah 65 that tells us that God is already listening to us and that he is preparing to respond to us, even before we have finished our requests:

"Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear." - verse 24

I am not sure how this makes you feel, but it does bring great reassurance to me - even before a word is on my tongue, God is aware of it (as the Psalmist reminds us.)

May you be encouraged by the wonderful knowledge that God is ready and willing to respond to your prayers right now!

 "When the solution is simple, God is answering." -Albert Einstein

Living in Grace
D3LM3


No comments: