Tuesday 5 May 2015

It is Enough!


How often do we pray for God to change our circumstances or to take us out of a bad place? We need some intervention and our prayers are usually centred around God delivering us from the fiery furnace. But what happens when God doesn't move us or when things don't change - what then? 

Well, for me the answer lies in these 3 verses...

"Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

God's grace will be ENOUGH!
His grace is ALL we need to help us through.
When we are WEAK, that is when God IS STRONG!

#justsaying

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: