Sunday 12 July 2015

Go to PLAN B



I went to sleep the other evening with a nicely laid out plan for the next morning. There were a whole lot of things that I was going to get done, but when I woke up everything changed! The problem was that we had no electricity the whole morning – and it wasn’t even our usual time for load shedding! I was deeply frustrated! However, as I began to wipe the sleep out of my eyes, I felt a gentle nudging from God, “Go to Plan B!”

The thing was I didn’t really have a nicely thought out Plan B, so, I was a little apprehensive about listening to the prompting from God. Anyway, I went with the idea and found that Plan B was equally rewarding. I hadn’t planned on it, but it all worked out fine.

Sometimes our lives are a lot like this, aren’t they? We have a great Plan A – it looks wonderful on paper or in our minds, but then something happens to drastically change these plans. So, how then do we respond? 

Well, in my opinion, God will always lead us onto another Plan, especially if Plan B will also bring him glory and honour, and if it won’t lead us away from him. God has a plan for our lives - It is a brilliant plan and one that will prosper us and not harm us (Jeremiah 29:11).

Psalm 20:4 - "May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: