Thursday 8 October 2015

Happy place

Where is your happy place?
If you don't know what I am getting at, let me ask it like this:
Where is the place where you feel most content and fulfilled? 
Where is the place where you can breath deeply from the peace of life? 
Where is the place where you feel at HOME?"
I feel that I am blessed to have a few places that I can call my happy place, but the one place where I feel that God speaks clearly to me is at Africa Enterprise in Pietermaritzburg. I go there when I can to retreat and pray. There is just something about that beautiful venue that makes my heart glad and my spirit soar.Of course the beach and the mountains are not far off - I always sense the greatness of God in the tranquility of nature.
Psalm 68:3 - But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.

Perhaps some of us need to visit our happy place soon, so that we can reconnect with our souls?
  
Ecclesiastes 2:26 - To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness.
"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness." -Charles Spurgeon

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: