Friday 6 November 2015

It stopped me in my tracks!


It stopped me in the my tracks.... literally!

I was walking along a path this morning when I saw a familiar sight, but this time it had the power to stop and make me stare. It was a team of tiny ants carrying a massive insect to their nest. The insect was at least 100 times bigger than one of the individual ants, but TOGETHER they managed to carry the larger insect.

This all to familiar story reminds us of the power of working as team. We can try and do things by ourselves, but in the end, it doesn't work. We need each other and the support of friends, all pulling in the same direction.

What are you doing at the moment that needs a 'team of friends' to help? Are you going to ask for help, or are you just going to try and tug at the 'huge insect' by yourself? The one thing you will get with that option is a sore back and a depressed outlook.

Try the TEAM option. Jesus did - and it worked for Him.

Luke 9:1 - "When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases..."

Mother Theresa “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: