Sunday 8 November 2015

Let's Imagine


Sometimes we imagine what something will be like. We can dream of the natural beauty of a holiday destination (for example) and then when we see it for the first time we judge these first impressions with the ‘created’ image lodged in our minds. In the end, it either lives up to our dreams or it doesn't! It either tells a story of disappointment or sheer delight!

I have to admit that most of the places I have visited in my life have lived up to my expectations  and perhaps even more. In a simple way, this is what I imagine heaven to be like. We have very little idea what it will truly look like, but the images we have from Scripture, give us a glimpse of the ultimate Paradise. I am convinced that whatever God has created heaven to be like, it will not disappoint any one of us.

I definitely want to be there. How about you?

Revelation 2:7 - Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: