Friday 13 November 2015

Lucky Friday the 13th?

There will be thousands of people stressing about the significance of Friday the 13th today. For me, it is just like another Friday, but in keeping with the date, I wanted to offer some wonderful verses that contain the number 13 in them. May you be blessed.

1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Psalm 13:5-6 - But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me.


Mark 13:13 - "...but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

John 13:1 - "Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end."

Proverbs 13:13 - "Whoever scorns instruction will pay for it,
    but whoever respects a command is rewarded."


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: