Friday 20 November 2015

You are AWESOME!

I know that we hear the word 'Awesome' everyday of our lives and it should technically be reserved for the character of God, but I wanted to express my deepest thanks today and loudly proclaim - "You are AWESOME!"

I have been humbled by the wonderful words of encouragement concerning the release of Whatever it Takes on Wednesday. I can't adequately express my thanks to you all for reading the blog when you can and for being willing to support the Living in Grace ministry. To quote an African Proverb:

"I am, because of you!" (which we know loosely as Ubuntu)

There is no way I would be able to write and explore this ministry if it weren't for you all and the many amazing people who have journeyed with me along this road. I am blessed beyond reason. To the many people who have given up hours of their lives to assist me in getting this far - I thank God for you all.

Lastly, I want to thank the Lord for his kindness, grace and inspiration. I am only a child of the King, through the saving work of Jesus Christ.

May you all have a blessed week.

If you haven't already had a look at the new website then please click on this link to have a look. My friend Tyron has done an awesome job with this and you can see more of his work at Smashing.


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: