Monday 11 April 2016

Just make the invitation



“God is so willing to enter your world.
The hospital room? He goes there.
Late-night deadlines? He will stay up with you.
Just invite him in.” – Max Lucado (Come Thirsty)

 I find it interesting that on some level we believe that God is 'everywhere' and that we can't run away from God's presence. However, when we face all kinds of trials and difficulties, God is often the last person to be "invited" into those situations. Maybe we are afraid that God won't show up or that God doesn't want to go there - that God is preoccupied with other things. On the contrary I think that Jesus is wanting to enter into every aspect of our lives - not to spoil the moment, but rather to accompany us through these times.

So, just INVITE Jesus into the situation you are facing today.

  •  œ Psalm 138:7 – “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me …. And your right hand will save me.”


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: