Tuesday 19 April 2016

Which one?

"Truth sees God, and wisdom contemplates God, and from these two comes a third, a holy and wonderful delight in God, who is love." - Julian of Norwich

So which one of the three do you think most relates to your relationship with God right now?
Are you someone who is focused on the TRUTH?
Do you find that you are drawn to contemplating God through WISDOM?
Or are you at a place where you are experiencing the 'wonderful DELIGHT' in God?

I find that I move between the three quite often. There are moments where I need to see the TRUTH of God or to contemplate God through WISDOM. However, I confess that the best moments are those that I share in the DELIGHT of God.

Psalm 37:4 - "Be delighted with the Lord." (Living Bible)

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: