Tuesday 12 April 2016

You can be Danny Willett

Let me start this blog post by admitting that I am not the biggest Golf fan, but I do know many of the international golfers, mainly from flicking through the sports channels. On Monday morning I wanted to know who won the US Masters and when I saw his name as the winner, my first reaction was: "Who is Danny Willett?!"

As I say, please forgive my golfing knowledge, but I had never heard of him before. As this news filtered through my Monday morning brain, I thought "That's actually quite nice! It is good when an unknown/underdog wins a major sporting event."

So, I feel that we can all be like Danny Willett in a way. Even though we may not feel like "regular" champions, God can grant us Victory in the most important event of our lives. When we join God's team, God will grant us the ultimate prize.

Revelation 2:7 - To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

1 Chronicles 11:14 - But they took their stand in the middle of the field. They defended it and struck the Philistines down, and the Lord brought about a great victory.

 Psalm 149:4 - For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

Have you decided to join God's team yet? What is stopping you?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: