Friday 6 May 2016

Hopeful

The Psalms are an honest collection of songs, poems and prayers. Sometimes they could be mistaken for being a little depressing or even hopeless, but that can't be further from the truth. In fact, 34 of the Psalms bring in a word of HOPE somewhere in the midst of the verses. It is as if David and the other Psalmists knew that God wanted us to 'live in Hope.'

Are you living in Hope today or have you given up?
Read through these few Psalms and I pray that you levels of Hope may rise.

Psalm 25:5 - Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
  
Psalm 42:11 - Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
 
 Psalm 130:5I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.
 
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: