Monday 3 October 2016

Terra Incognita

The phrase "Terra Incognita" means "unknown territory."
Although we may have everything planned out for today, we are still heading into unknown territory. For me, it is only God who can know and control the future, but I keep forgetting that and believing that I am the master of my own destiny.

Perhaps as you are reading this you are heading into some other form of 'unknown territory'. It may be in your career, family situation, relationships, church setting or whatever - if this is you, then I remind you to lean upon God at this time. Even though the way may be unclear for you, God will always be your companion if you invite Him to draw alongside you.

Deuteronomy 19:7-8 -  “And if the Lord your God enlarges your territory, as he swore to your ancestors, and gives you all the land he promised them, you must designate three additional cities of refuge. (He will give you this land if you are careful to obey all the commands I have given you—if you always love the Lord your God and walk in his ways.)

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: