Monday 12 June 2017

Change your looks in one simple step

There are so many people out there who are not happy with something about themselves. It could be their weight, their body, their hair, their looks and so on. So, if you find yourself feeling a little down about yourself today I am going to offer you some amazing advice - all for FREE. This is going to change the way you look and could make you feel like a million bucks!

Here it is:

"A SMILE is an inexpensive way to change your looks." - Charles Gordy

So there you have it. Take a walk to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. Practise a few smiles and then you can walk out into the world a brand new person. Your smile will change the way you look. Simple hey?

Job 29:24 - When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it; the light of my face was precious to them.

Job 9:27If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,

No comments: