Wednesday 26 July 2017

Creation reveals so much

Apologies for the long absence from the daily blogs, but I have been on a much needed Sabbatical - I am sorry for not giving you all warning about missing the posts - I had actually hoped to write a few while I was away, but that never materialised. Apologies again.

We have been on a wonderful road trip as a family, taking in some truly incredible sights of South Africa. The one thing I am convinced of is this - We live in a beautiful country! As we spent time soaking in the breath-taking Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, Kruger Park and Mabibi it left me in awe of our God.

I admit that I don't know all in the ins and outs of how God created the world, but I DO believe that a loving, creative, intelligent God created our planet. The things I have just witnessed testify 100% to God's creative hand. Perhaps the writer of Genesis makes the biggest understatement of all time when he writes...

Genesis 1:31 "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good."

May God bless you today and I promise to get back on the computer and will write some more posts asap. Thanks for the concern show from so many of you - I feel loved :)

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: