Thursday 13 July 2017

Show me the way! - Psalm 119

Have you ever got yourself lost? So, lost that you have had to rely on someone else to point you in the right direction? I know that this has happened to me on more than one occasion - it is quite unnerving don't you think?

There will come a time in your life where you will need someone to point you in the right direction. I am thankful that God has shown me the way to go and has offered his Spirit to guide me through the obstacles of life. If you are finding yourself feeling a little lost today, then please ask God to guide you - I am sure that he will cast some light on your path.

Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light for my path.

Wonder knows that while you cannot look at the light, you cannot look at anything else without it. It is not exhausted by childhood, but finds its key there. It is a journey like a walk through the woods over the usual obstacles and around the common distractions while the voice of direction leads, saying, 'This is the way, walk ye in it.' - Ravi Zacharias

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: