Saturday 30 September 2017

Oh to be encouraged!



“Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you. “ - William Arthur Ward.

There is something incredible about Encouragement! I am talking about sincere, well meaning words of Encouragement. They can go a long way to changing your attitude and even your situation. Next time you are given an opportunity to "lift the spirits" of a friend, I invite you to encourage them.

Romans 15:32 - "Then, by the will of God, I will be able to come to you with a joyful heart, and we will be an encouragement to each other."

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: