Thursday 5 April 2018

2 - When money can't buy you love

So many people dream of having big bank balances because we believe that this will solve all our problems. However, if we could ask the King who had everything (Solomon) he would give us the following advice:
 
I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
    I refused my heart no pleasure.
My heart took delight in all my labour,
    and this was the reward for all my toil.
11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
    and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
    nothing was gained under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 2:10-11

So it seems that money can buy most things, but it really can't buy us love. If we put us much time into our relationships as we did into making money, perhaps our world would be a better place.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: